Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It all begins in your mind....

Haha, this is really a new thing but something I have always wanted to do. There are so many people to write about and so many awesome stories to tell.! Everyone has a story to tell and mixing real people with paranormal, fantasy an romance, well, could it get any better than that? I grew up in a crazy family (don't many of us?) and somehow survived it all lol. Put myself through College and graduate school and studied people. I wanted to know what made them tick and why they did the looney things that they did. Learned a lot about myself in the process and I hope I have helped few people along the way.... Writing has been my passion since I was a kid but I never really persued it because I had responsibilities and needed a "real" job ;) Counseling and social services has paid the bills (for the most part but I have not gotten rich lol) but there is so much more I want to do. There are stories to get out there and tell about sinkage awesome people I have met along the way..... Paranormal? Call me crazy but I have had numerous experiences with the paranormal. People who I loved who died have visited me (ghosts! Yes, it's true) and I have longed to be with someone I loved deeply but had died. Passion beyond the veil of death.... Love never dies but lives on... I am a romantic at heart and love it when life is good for people. We all want to do great things, be someone extraordinary and succeed. When you read a book you can escape and be whomever you want. I always loved horse for the same reason. On a horse you could fly on the wind and leave it all behind. There is something magical about fantasy and I don't mean just the things the characters do..... It takes you to places you have never been Nd let's you dream big dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment